Richard Davidow is a senior associate at Metro Appraisals. He is a real estate analyst with more than 20 years’ experience as a Georgia Certified General Real Estate Appraiser.
His areas of appraisal expertise and experience have included analyzing and appraising a wide variety of real property including the following property types:
- Hotels, clubs, inns and other resort and lodging properties
- Golf courses, racetracks and other recreational properties
- Apartments, condos, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and other residential income properties
- Convenience stores, restaurants, automobile dealerships and repair shops, shopping centers and other retail properties
- Office buildings of all sizes, medical offices, schools, religious facilities and other office-institutional properties
- Light industrial, manufacturing, cold storage, processing and other large and small industrial facilities
- Commercial, industrial, residential and agricultural land, including mitigation bank and conservation easement analysis
Richard also specializes in analyzing and valuing partial interests in real estate, other estate planning appraisal and consulting work, easements and eminent domain analysis, as well as extensive court work as an expert witness, special master and consultant to attorneys and courts throughout Georgia.
Prior to beginning his appraisal career with Metro Appraisals in 1991, Richard was an independent builder and residential developer during the 1980s working in Fulton and Forsyth Counties.
Richard is a native of Atlanta, Georgia, and a graduate of North Fulton High School and Oxford College of Emory University.
Phone: (770) 534-0384 x 237